The school offers admission to both boys and girls in Nursery and up to class 10th. Admission will be given in L K G to 5th based on test and interaction. Written test shall be based on the syllabus of Hera Public School and will be conducted on the schedule to be communicated. The candidate applying for admission to class other than Nursery and L K G shall be examined in English, mathematics, Urdu, Arabic & Theology. The admission test will be finalised on the basis of the performance in the written test and interaction.
A candidate selected for admission is required to provide the following documents at the time of admission and may be asked to bring original documents for verification later.
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Mark sheet
- Three photographs of the student / applicant (passport size)
- Fee should be deposited from 1st to 10th of every month of the fee calendar, as specified in the fee booklet.
- If the fee is not deposited on or before the 10th of every month, a fine of Rs. 30 per month will be levied as late fee.
- Mark sheet
- The name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the school if he/she does not pay the fee for 3 months consecutively.
- Re- admission will be done only on the discretion of the Principal after clearing all the dues along with the fine.
- Students joining the school in the middle of the session (as transfer case) will have to pay the fee for the whole year.
- Admission fee and all other charges will not be refunded if the student discontinues.
- Non payment of fee may debar a child from appearing in examination. Report card and Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all the dues are cleared.
- Fine of Rs. 5 per day will be imposed on absentees from the school without an informed leave.
StepInterview or testing
Admission will be given in LKG to 5th based on test and interaction. Written test shall be based on the syllabus of Hera Public School and will be conducted on the schedule to be communicated. The candidate applying for admission to class other than Nursery and LKG shall be examined in English, mathematics, Urdu, Arabic & Theology. The admission test will be finalized on the basis of the performance in the written test and interaction.
StepThe discussion of the results
The teachers report the test results to the Principal, they are discussed and analyzed. If all tests are passed successfully, the management recommends for enrollment.
StepParents' conversation with the school principal
Parents talk with the school director Er.Tarique Azam. After receiving a positive opinion on the admission of your child to a LKG or primary school, the parents or guardians will have a meeting with the director, at which all the necessary questions are clarified in a free conversation before the enrollment.
StepConclusion of a contract
After the conversation with the director, the last stage remains - the signing of the contract and the payment of tuition fees. After these formalities, the child will get to know the class teacher and classmates better and will receive all the necessary information about studying at school. After that, you can safely start classes!